Lisa Nogueira is an Ann Arbor-based Nationally Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Licensed Massage Therapist. Lisa blends unique healing arts, nutrition, and coaching to create full-spectrum well-being experiences with her clients. To her, health is not just about massage of muscles or eating the right foods; it’s about nourishing the whole self and seeking balance within. Sessions with Lisa may change and grow over time as the client’s needs change and grow. This may mean addressing physical, emotional, and energetic blocks; reconnecting with the body; mending and moving through emotional damage or loss; learning to reframe self-criticism; nurturing self-love and acceptance; and developing daily practices that nourish the spirit. Because Lisa’s professional expertise is wide-ranging, she’s able to help clients cultivate optimal health and harmony using a variety of modalities.
Lisa earned a degree in Social Work in 1999 before pursuing a career dedicated to holistic health and wellness. In addition to offering individual massage, bodywork, and health coaching programs, Lisa guides clean eating and whole food detox groups. She also hosts mini-retreats and self- care workshops, and is a featured speaker at a variety of wellness events.
- Licensed Massage Therapist since 2009
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach since 2015
- Certified in Oncology Massage
- Certified in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (CMLDT)
- Certified in Pre-natal/Post-natal Massage
- Master Level Reiki practitioner
- Over 1000 hours of Massage and bodywork continuing education and training
Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Preferred Practitioner of Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM)